Wanted: creative Packaging Designer at Philips!
Over de functie
- A packaging developer independently designs and details out new packaging concept for consumer electronics using the latest technologies, knowledge and resources.
- The packaging concepts are mainly consumer packaging and transportation packaging.
- The packaging developer is part of a project team for the development of a new product, or leads a project when only a new packaging concept is required.
- The packaging developer uses standard tools like FMEA and DOE and applies standard project management knowledge and tools.
- The packaging developer has knowledge of standard packaging materials like paper/carton, plastics, paperpulp, etc and has knowledge about protecting products, logistics and printing technologies.
- A packaging developer usually works on different projects for different products at the same time, and communicates with suppliers, OEM’ers, designers, projectmanagers, logistic and product developers, industrial cost engineers and purchasers all over the world within and outside Philips.
- Industrial Design Engineering bachelor or master degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- The tools that are used are ARTIOS-CAD, CAPE, Illustrator and Solidworks.
- The Company language is English.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Neopost Technologies Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Siemens, Gasunie, Scania, SMST and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.