Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
Over de functie
Justification: The role will support Project Leads in the Cost Savings projects of the DfX Integral Warehousing & Distribution (IWD ) costs of PH and allow on time delivery and execution.
Job Description: Identify, plan and execute improvement projects in the supply chain of finished products from (OEM/Philips) factories, via the Distribution Centre, to retailers and/or final consumers (on-line sales).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Participate in DfX-workshops and propose/detail proposals to reduce the integral warehouse & distribution costs
• Align project plans/activities with stakeholders in factories, planning departments, commercial organization and retailer-warehouse management.
• Execute cost improvement projects together with the warehouse provider CEVA and transport providers (incoming as well as outgoing)
• Project management of improvement projects/process harmonization.
• Track and review project savings vs budget.
• Analyze Products flow & transport patterns, shipment profiles and tariff drivers to determine savings opportunities
• Customer oriented attitude
• Negotiation skills
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of warehouse and transport systems and processes
• knowledge of Lean principles and applications
• Understanding of customs regulations
• Understanding of regulations regarding transportation of dangerous goods
• People management skills and influential skills
• Has expert theoretical knowledge of distribution concepts as well as knowledge of best practices in the area of physical distribution.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in related activities (warehouse management, transport management, customer service management).
You are contracted by Yacht. You get the salary as a Philips employee in this position would get. You are compensated 0,19 ct per km for commuting.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on their passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Philips has over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Hoex via telefoonnummer 06-12075635
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.