You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Over de functie
The Software Engineer will be part of an enthusiastic team in the Image Acquisition and Detection Software group. The group develops acquisition, control, and data processing software in a multi-disciplinary setup, across multiple international development sites. You will be part of one of our Scrum teams of approximately 7 engineers, working closely with the system architect, product owner, and other software teams.
You will be responsible for the full software development cycle of new features, product enhancement and new applications. Your assignment will be a mixture of design, implementation, integration, troubleshooting and debug of software programs for software enhancements and new products. We are looking for engineers eager to learn our architecture and capable to become the authoritative owner of multiple functional characteristics and/or modules.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary technical environment to solve complex technical problems. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Typically requires, BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Physics, or related technical discipline.
- 4-7 years’ experience in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
- Preference for development experience in highly-integrated, high-performance systems used in semiconductor capital equipment or related industries. At a minimum, development experience with medium sized software applications.
- Must demonstrate clear ability to develop effective integration software for complex, high-performance subsystems and components.
- Object Oriented Design and/or State Modeling
- State-of-the-Art C++ development experience (including Boost/STL, C++11/14)
- Agile/Scrum Development
- TDD, Unit testing
- Source control management (RTC, Git)
- Component Development (ATL/COM)
- Experience with COM, C++ and C# interoperability
- Model Driven designs and Domain Specific languages
- Visual C#/.NET and Python
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills are required due to the high degree of interaction and collaboration
- Good communicational skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Team player
- Candidate must be able to work in a cross-disciplinary scrum team in a dynamic product development environment
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Value orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities
- Result oriented
- Takes Initiative
- Curious, fast learning (mostly on the job)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.