"Niet geschoten, is altijd mis."
Over de functie
Are you challenged by contributing to our successful world-class finance department as a hands-on manager? Your job is in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines.
You act as a central contact and subject matter expert within the finance organization for the financial planning and consolidation activities in the SAP BPC system. You will be responsible for the functional administration in the system, managing changes in the environment and initiating improvements. You will be the liaison between the planning and consolidation department of Finance and the IT department and IT support.
- Executes processes independently and manages operational improvements within own area of expertise
- Is recognized as an BPC expert in communication with the finance and IT stakeholders
- Uses knowledge of developments in the own area of expertise to improve processes
- Actively uses knowledge of developments (including benchmarks) outside ASML in own area of expertise to improve processes
- Is able to lead small internal project teams
- Develops and contributes to the business roadmap
- Gives second line support. SAP BPC is currently in service by 3rd Party Service provider. 3rd Party Service provider is responsible for the execution of changes on the SAP BPC infrastructure. You will guide the ASML 3rd party from a design point of view.
- Bachelor or Master with 3+ years' experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English language.
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance with strong focus on Planning & Budgeting and consolidation processes
- Knowledge on SAP BPC version 10 is a pre.
- You should be able to independently design and customize IT solutions into ASML SAP BPC application.
- Experienced with working in project teams. You are a key team player, with a proven track record of working in large project teams implementing Finance IT solutions.
- Experienced in translation of business requirements into functional design
- Able to challenge technical designs created by IT
- Experienced in working for global oriented company
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence.
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance.
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player.
Based on the CAO of client
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Susanne van den Heuvel-Weerts via telefoonnummer 06-55808591
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.