Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
ResultsinHealth is seeking a dynamic and well qualified leader for its PSM portfolio. The candidate will work closely with the director to develop strategies that reflect ResultsinHealth’s priorities, vision, expand ResultsinHealth’s PSM portfolio and create a company an open and supportive company culture.
The Leader PSM Portfolio will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and manage the PSM portfolio on a daily basis, including creation of work environment which is engaging, collaborative and supportive;
- Provide technical support related to PSM in-country assignments done by our experts;
- Provide advice to the director on annual and multi-year business development goals and financial objectives (KPIs) for the PSM portfolio;
- Develop and implement the business strategy for the PSM portfolio;
- Provide advice to the director on major donors’ priorities, requirements, preferences; monitor market trends and identify gaps and niches that represent new business opportunities within PSM related issues.
This position requires a strong technical experienced and a strategically thinking individual, who is able to make well informed and timely decisions.
- University degree in Pharmacy or Health sciences with advanced training in supply chain or logistics. Additional degree or training in Business is an advantage;
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience in PSM in low and middle income countries, and familiar with issues related to PSM of health products on AIDS, TB and Malaria;
- Knowledge on working as a LFA (Local fund Agent) and the Global Fund is an advantage;
- Strong understanding and knowledge of development, and trends of PSM internationally and in low- and middle-income countries;
- Proven experience in strategy and business development, including opportunity identification, capture management, technical solution design, proposal writing and costing;
- Experience in working in an international and virtual work environment, and have commercial insights;
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, networking and negotiation skills, coordination skills with results-focus and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to coach and manage a team directly, and experts in a multi-cultural setting indirectly;
- Fluency in spoken and written English, and good command in Dutch. Proficiency in other European language is an advantage;
- Willing to travel abroad for short missions and coordination purposes several times a year;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands and residing in a radius of 40 km around our office in Leiderdorp, the Netherlands.
Are you also a servant leader who actively creates a culture of trust and collaboration in which staff and experts can flourish, engaging and enjoy working with others, not afraid to take the lead when needed, results-driven and persistent when necessary, and flexible and diplomatic? Do you easily keep oversight and see how to improve your way of working, and have a drive to contribute to our mission? Then we invite you to apply!
ResultsinHealth offers an exciting position based in The Netherlands, with a small, dynamic and growing organization and a stimulating (international) working environment. ResultsinHealth is a flexible and adaptive organization with limited hierarchy and offers significant space for initiative and development.
The position is full-time (36 - 40 hours per week) and gives you the opportunity to work a day at home and organize your working hours at the office flexible. The salary for this function, depending on your education and work experience, is between € 55.000,- and € 70.000,- gross per year, based on a 40-hours employment.
Furthermore, we offer 25 holiday days, a good pension plan, travel allowance, an arrangement to build up extra holidays (after 1 year of employment) and a laptop to be able to carry out your work at the office and at home.
ResultsinHealth is an international advisory agency, specializing in public health and development. ResultsinHealth offers services to governments, non-governmental organizations, bilateral and international organizations, and financing agencies. ResultsinHealth is driven by its vision to improve the health of the population across the world; and its mission to strengthen effective disease prevention and access to health care. ResultsinHealth’s work is based on scientific evidence, a desire to innovate, and a solid understanding of the day-to-day realities in low- and middle-income countries. ResultsinHealth forms part of a new generation of public health agencies, who work to find novel solutions for persistent public health problems in countries around the world.
Since 2003, ResultsinHealth forms a partnership with PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (www.theglobalfund.org) to provide services in procurement, supply chain and management (PSM) of health products. At the moment we are active in about 60 countries in the world, and are collaborating with a group of professionals all over the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer 06-83973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.