If you believe you are the best, then show it!
Over de functie
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for guaranteeing the 24/7 availability, continuity and quality of the various networks for the stakeholders from the ACN, SP, SQC, etc., among others, where you continuously look at automation options.
You are a team player and you have the ability to quickly see through complex environments. You can handle multiple, complex (innovation) processes simultaneously and understand the interests in the service. Together with the colleagues in the DevOps squads, etc. you assess the information of the changes to be implemented on feasibility and applicability so that even after the delivery/replacement of hardware and software, good management is possible again.
In this challenging environment, you share your knowledge and you learn from your colleagues. You are also result-oriented with the ambition to always want to go one step further or to be better.
You have or are:
- A college degree
- In-depth technical knowledge and expertise of network with the associated critical services.
- Specific knowledge of networks, systems, applications like: Cisco, Arbor, Qualys, Syslo, IDS, Unic / Linux, Scripting, Voice, DSL or with transmission etc.
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge and development of measurement methodology/techniques.
- Knowledge of ITIL management method/techniques.
- Agile Mindset and knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and other Agile working methods.
- A good social, communicative and self-organizing colleague;
- A very good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing (only Dutch or English is also possible).
- You will be employed by KPN on 1 August (or earlier if possible for you). There you will be working on the services they provide during the first months. From 1 January you will fully participate in the operational activities.
- Once every 6 weeks, you have to be available for a night shift to handle incidents.
- After 2 conversations you will walk out the door with a permanent contract.
- Your salary depends on your network knowledge/experience but lies between € 2.690, - € 4.389, -
- For freelancers, the rate has a max 70,- per hour
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week. After working in, it is also possible to partially work from home.
- Relocation like: plane tickets, housing etc. will be arranged.
One of the biggest players in the Dutch telecommunications industry
You will work in a newly composed department that takes care of the (daily) execution of the second-line operational management tasks (continuity, availability, security, FTR, etc.) for the fixed active networks for various partners. In the coming period, many changes will take place and your help is certainly needed!
I would like to tell you more about this function and the development in which they are.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Joey Winter via telefoonnummer 06-10351769
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.