Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
Test & Measurement Automation Development Engineer
Do you want to accelerate innovative Philips projects by automating test and control systems with LabVIEW based solutions? Are you a specialist with experience in a broad range of hardware sensors, controllers and interfaces and able to integrate these with software in a quick, sustainable and flexible way? Do you want to cooperate with HealthTech application specialists and support them in realization of demonstrators, automated testers and validations & verification of designs?
• Development of new Test and Measurement Automation (TMA) applications resulting in e.g. creation of automated testers and demonstrators, validations of designs and physical measurements
• Apply a structured way of working: Requirement management, planning, tracking, quality of software, documentation, and communication
• Maintaining and building new TMA competences, including measurement equipment and LabVIEW knowledge
• Contributing to maintaining a network/community of suppliers, peers and customers
• Supporting junior and hired TMA engineers
The Test & Measurement Automation (TMA) group of Philips Innovation Services is located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). The group consists of 5 highly competent and experienced specialists delivering engineering services to Philips Research, HealthTech and external companies.
The group has an open-innovation mindset, maintaining operational contact to key suppliers for flexible adaption to project requests. Next to delivering services the team manages competences and tools and routinely facilitates re-use of components and technologies. For realization of complete systems, the group cooperates closely with the other innovative departments within Philips.
We are looking for
• SW development engineers with ample experience in development of technical LabVIEW software. Development experience using other platforms, e.g. C/C++, C#, and Python is strongly preferred
• MSc or BSc degree in a relevant technical discipline like Physics, Electronics or Technical Software
• Min 5 year experience with physical/electrical measurement techniques
• Experience with data acquisition and instrument control
• Experience with FPGA programming, and signal processing is a pre
• Experience in Object Oriented programming is a pre
• Experience with motion, vision and optics is a pre
• Acquaintance with Matlab is a pre
• Affinity with working in a medical environment is a pre
• Extensive NI Teststand experience is a pre
• Affinity with innovative dynamic development projects, and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
• An interest and preferably working experience in Agile development methodologies
• Architecture and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills and a supportive attitude to customers
• Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with time pressure
• A team player
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
At YACHT we will offer you a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Sciences industry.
You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.