Develop your career further at DAF Trucks!
Over de functie
We are looking for an ambitious Engine Sensor and Actuator Specialist with profound mechatronic knowledge of engine and after treatment domain. Together with the different system owners and our Control System Architect you are detailing the requirements for our next generation of sensors and actuators. This is the starting for your joint development together with a supplier which finally ends with a release of your component to production.
As Engine Sensor and Actuator Specialist you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Definition and management of sensor/actuator requirements throughout the development cycle and release to production (SOP)
• Coordination of validation activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders
• Creation of development deliverables according to Product Creation Process (PCP)
• Alignment with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Software Team, Marketing, After Sales, Manufacturing , Purchasing and Supplier)
• Prepare system documentation for release to Manufacturing and After Sales
• Analysis of issues that are reported from the field and taking corrective actions
• Support of other component owners with input on integrated sensors and actuators
• Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology
• 5+ years of experience in Embedded Systems development and knowledge of
o Sensing principles for gas flow, pressure temperature and particle concentration
o Electrical interfaces for sensors and actuators (analog, digital, CAN, LIN, SENT)
o Robust electronic component design for Heavy Duty engines (temperature, vibration, EMC) and industrialization
o Diagnostics protocol via CAN/LIN (UDS) and failure detection mechanism
o Development processes (SPICE/CMMI) and methods like Design For Six Sigma
• Proactive planning and organizing all work packages related to your components and monitoring progress during development
• Good in communicating and collaborating within simultaneous engineering groups with members having varying levels of expertise and skills
• Fluent English language required, Dutch verbal and written preferred
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
The department Embedded Engineering is responsible for the development of electronic vehicle end engine systems. System components like electronic control unit, sensor and actuators are developed together with various automotive suppliers. The appropriate application software is defined and implemented by a dedicated software team within Embedded Engineering.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.