You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Over de functie
In this role you will lead a team of high level process & quality engineers. You will work on the cutting edge of product design and the implementation of material processing. You will drive performance improvements that will have a tangible impact on the business results. Your goal is to deliver operational excellence, by challenging the status quo, coaching, and embedding a mindset of continuous improvement to achieve performance excellence. You will report to the Director of Manufacturing.
What are your challenges?
- Leading Business Excellence and Operational Lean initiatives.
- Drive process technologies to new standards.
- You will be defining policies and standardization in the area of production process technology and product quality.
- Implement new manufacturing (process) technologies and processes.
- The dissemination and support of Lean Six Sigma within development, production and customer support process.
- Actively participating in production technology challenges
- Collaborating with a variety of departments R&D, manufacturing, purchasing, technology centers and customer support.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A continuous improvement mindset, strong affinity with Lean Six Sigma.
- You get energy from managing a high level multidisciplinary team.
- Broad knowledge of joining techniques (vacuum and electric), thermal treatments, coating, cleaning in relation to the use of different materials (metal, insulators (glass, ceramics, rubbers) and functional materials such as heat sinks, and electron emitters.
- Specific knowledge from the UHV vacuum technique in combination with high voltage design and processing of the modules.
- Strong understanding of Quality standards, laws and regulations.
Great to have:
- Master’s degree in; Material Science, Chemical Technology, or Physics.
- 5 years plus experience as a continuous improvement professional within a high-tech industry.
- Expertise in metallurgy; experience with connections, welding & coatings.
- Green or Black Belt.
- Good Salary Package, 41 leave days, yearly bonus, travel allowance
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance
The technologies developed by this company are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Their mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Steven Kivits via telefoonnummer 06-22824687
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.