Welcome to the networks in our network!
Over de functie
As a network administrator you will be acting in a team so that customers will be able to access their services and make optimal use of them. Together with your team you will make sure that KPN's networking services and platforms will be running as smoothly as possible.
Your team will be 24/7 responsible for the safety, availability, continuity and performance of the various networks and platforms. By finding solutions for complex technical specialist problems you will be able to optimize the performance of all the networking services and platforms.
You will be responsible for the 1st and 2nd line support of fixed WAN networks. Your tasks will be the following:
- Event management, i.e. element- and network monitoring and processing trouble tickets supplied by clients and tickets regarding general service incidents;
- Analysis of events, impact and root causes;
- Resolving of standard incidents;
- Supporting guidelines and coaching for less experienced colleagues;
- Supervision of production environment- and planning;
- Coordination of solving groups if impact cannot be established quickly enough and/or the incident cannot be resolved by the network administrator;
- Solving of incidents with SLA.
To be our Network Administrator we require the following of you:
- Higher professional educational level (MBO4+/HBO for instance);
- Experience with Networking (e.g. Switches, Routers and WAN)
- Excellent English language skills, Dutch language skills are preferred as well;
- Good communicative and social skills;
- Being result based and customer oriented, with the ambition to grow a step further at any time;
- An analytical mindset;
What do we offer?
We are a listed and financial healthy organisation with great products and services. Customer experience and satisfaction are very important to us and therefore we only supply good qualitative products and services. A distinctive characteristic of us is that we always get the best out of ourselves and that we are customer driven. As an organisation we try to commit the best professionals to us, which is where we invest into as well. Our goal is a long-term collaboration, with both our customers and our employees.
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the perfect organisation for professionals. We link with professionals and organisations who want to make a difference. Our goal is an optimal result: we want to offer you, the professional a challenging job by which you can keep on improving the organisations of our clients. Do you belong to the best professionals in your discipline? Do you want to make a difference together with colleagues at leading organisations? If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to get to know you!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.