Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Are you a young professional and eager to develop your career within the field of product development and engineering? For our innovation center in Venlo, the Netherlands, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer. This is your opportunity to accelerate your Engineering skills at an innovative global leader in digital imaging and industrial printing!
As Electrical Engineer you will start in one of our multidisciplinary project teams consisting of experts with different technical backgrounds e.g. physics, chemical, mechanical, electrical and software engineering. In this job you are responsible for:
- Designing the wiring harness schematics in Zuken E3Cable and 3-D routing in Siemens NX;
- Setting up and execution of project plans where you are in the lead;
- Aligning your designs and project plans with members of the project team;
- Taking manufacturability, safety, electromagnetic compatibility and safety aspects; into account during your designing;
- Decide with stakeholders key harness choices like materials and schematics;
- Releasing your designs into production with our Teamcentre Product Lifecycle Management tooling;
- Building and testing of prototypes by yourself or by outsourcing.
As our ideal Electrical Engineer you have:
- At least a bachelor diploma in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics;
- Several years of work experience;
- Strong affinity with 3-D CAD and electrical schematics tooling, preferably NX and Zuken E3Cable;
- A hands-on attitude;
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch.
To be successful in this role you are a team player with the ability to motivate peers to think out-of-the-box and realize ambitious change. You possess good communication skills. Besides that you have good organizational skills and a result-driven mindset and an eye for quality.
At YACHT we will offer you a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Sciences industry.
You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, and many more!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.