Een internationale functie midden in hartje Amsterdam tussen alle beurshandelaren!
Over de functie
Euronext Real Time Market Data is part of the Euronext Information Services group at Euronext and responsible for Euronext’s Real Time Market Data business. This role will be a great opportunity for someone that would like to develop himself/herself in a product management role and product driven environment. The Business Analyst, Real Time Market Data will report to the Commercial Manager and will work in an international environment with the Information Services team spread across London, Amsterdam, Paris and Lisbon and with clients worldwide. The role of this internationally-oriented position will be located in the heart of Amsterdam, at Beursplein 5. Do you have the skills, competencies, enthusiasm and pro-active and hands-on approach that will help bring our real-time market data environment to a higher level?
- Engage in the research and investigation of processes, models, policies and contracts to gain a complete understanding of current real time market data procedures, models, policies and contracts.
- Support the commercial manager by conducting competitive analysis, market research (market and technology trends) and the research and analysis of product requirements, value propositions and opportunities by gathering information. Prepare analysis (including market analysis, competitive analysis, impact analysis, financial projections, make or buy analysis, statistics, etcetera) and present notable findings and suggestions to support management decision making.
- Create client profiles and other overviews/management reports, help identify opportunities/value propositions and contribute to the development of real time market data’s global pricing strategy and business cases.
- Connect business and technology in relation to market data products by maintaining up to date with product specifications of real-time market data products and being responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to IT, developers and project managers and IT implications of business proposals to the business.
- Ensure (best practice) real time market data policy standards are implemented correctly and followed through within requested time scales, keep team members up-to-date providing the information needed both digitally (through documentation, email, chat) and physically (meetings, presentations) and ensure all teams have a clear understanding.
- Take an active role during project assignment. Set-up and maintain frameworks for monitoring and management reports on projects. Maintain regular contact with internal clients through the project life-cycle.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships.
- Represent Euronext Information Services internally and externally in a professional and representative manner and ensure that internal and external clients are heard and issues are communicated and acted upon quickly
- Contribute to positive internal and external client relationships and understand the business needs of internal and external stakeholders, formulate the right questions and find an answer through analysis. Furthermore, translate the analysis to concept proposals, including accompanying business requirements, through collaboration (with other teams, business units and/or external partners).
- University degree (business administration, economics, technical, marketing, law)
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant functional work experience e.g. (business) analyst, project management, consultancy, etc.
- Able to rapidly develop and maintain a good understanding of the market data industry and Euronext’s real-time market data models, policies, licensing agreements and operations and the technical specifications and IT environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent social/people skills required to engage independent contributors from various functional and business areas.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English required.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Business and decision modeling proficiency in Microsoft Excel required to develop and support recommendations.
- Very strong analytical and data visualization skills, detail oriented and accurate.
- Confident and energetic team player, but able to work independently.
- Good problem resolution skills, natural curiosity and self-motivation to learn and keep current on technical and market trends.
- Ambitious, hands-on mentality, ownership of work and commitment to delivery.
- Track record of delivering on commitments and producing high quality work.
- Organized, flexible and able to set priorities and perform under pressure.
- Great business acumen and commercial awareness.
The offered salary is between 35,000 and 39,000 gross per year.
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.6 trillion in market capitalisation as of end September 2017, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM (formerly known as Alternext) and Euronext AccessTM (formerly known as the Free Market).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Clarice Belle via telefoonnummer 06-10267650
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.