Looking for a business controller at a healthcare manufacturing company
Over de functie
For one of our employers we are looking for a Business Controller. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the preparation of forecasting & management reporting for the Amsterdam entity. They have responsibility for all financial records and associated internal control environments.
You’ll act as a business partner to the site stakeholders & the management team and will drive organisational and operational improvements. Also you’ll be managing the accounting responsibilities for the Amsterdam entity.
• Direct ownership of preparation of forecasts and monthly financial reporting tools, with thoughtful analysis of trends.
• Coordination and preparation of financial processes including budget and standard within the frame of issued financial targets.
• Continuously develop appropriate key performance indicators to drive growth, improve profitability, and enhance productivity.
• Deliver high value-added financial insight to the management team to support operational and strategic decision making.
• Oversee and manage general accounting responsibilities including treasury and payroll
• Partner with and actively involve stakeholders throughout the business to ensure financial management responsibilities are understood and financial goals are exceeded.
• Deploy targets and proactively work with stakeholders across the business to ensure risks are identified and properly counter measured.
• Ensure high quality of and accountability for data within SAP, including accuracy and completeness of standard costs and work alongside the manufacturing manager to identify process savings and stock optimization levels
• Develop, modify and execute department and corporate policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with statutory and ethical standards
• Partner with the Product Management team to provide input and business analysis relating to financial management and commercial decision making for new and existing products
• Initiate projects as required to advance commercial and business interests
• Manufacturing experience preferable with exposure to ERP systems (Preferably SAP)
• An ability to operate in commercial and technical aspects of finance, drive and sustain change and skilled at operating within a fast-paced, high growth organization
• Fluent in Dutch
• Strong written and verbal English presentation skills
• Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel
• Salary: €70.000,- (incl. vacation compensation)
• 5% annual bonus
• 26 vacation days
• non-contributory pension
• Laptop & mobile phone
Our employer is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation in cancer diagnostics and part of a Fortune 500 science and technology innovator with 65.000 employees. The Dutch bases production site is responsible for manufacturing and shipping for EMEA (Global).
The organization can be described as a matrix organization that is KPI driven, with the mindset of continuous improvement. The culture at the Amsterdam site can be described open and direct.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Vera Luning via telefoonnummer 06-10026881
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.