Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Do you enjoy to work on software for highly innovative medical systems while cooperating closely with various other groups of our organization? Are you pro-active and can you drive change? Then we are looking for you!
In this role you are responsible for the design and implementation of software for use within medical systems. In addition, you’ll contribute to software that improves the overall development and test process by working closely with DevOps and Manufacturing.
Your responsibilities include
- Establish requirements, design, implement, test and integrate software for medical devices, DevOps, and manufacturing test tooling adhering to higher level requirements and stakeholder needs
- Ensure high quality, robust and easy-to-maintain software that meets specifications and our quality standards
- Contribute to software and DevOps technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
- Define and communicate consequences for software design on architectural and requirement choices
- Determine well defined interfaces (SW/HW) in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in software engineering technologies and DevOps and propagate it
The Image Guided Therapy Systems (IGT-S) development organization which consists of 450 people, of which 110 people work in software development. You’ll be part of the multidisciplinary Image Control Software team that focuses on real time systems software, software tooling and DevOps. All activities take place in a regulated medical, process driven environment that focuses on quality.
We are looking for someone with
• At least a Bachelor degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience in system software (tooling) development
• Experience with software development methodologies such as agile, scrum and V-model
• Experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle: requirements, design, implementation, test and integration
• Experience with C++/C# , object oriented programming, SOLID principles and unit testing
• Good communication in English (both written and verbal)
• Personality skills to collaborate with colleagues from different teams/levels and think across functional borders
• A lean/pragmatic attitude who can drive change and continuously seeks improvements and ways to reduce ‘waste’
• Interest in development of software in a controlled regulated environment
• Experience in working in a healthcare product development environment is an advantage
..We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.