Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
Are you a Senior Communication expert with a passion for employee engagement? Then join our team to shape the future of how we inspire, engage and motivate our employees. We are recruiting for a Communications Director – International Markets and Employee Engagement, to join the Global Employee Communications team for 8 months (maternity cover). In this position you will have no direct reports.
Philips has transformed to become a leading health technology company with the mission to improve 3 billion lives by 2025. Our focus as a Global Employee Communications team is to inspire, engage and empower our people to be the best they can be and by doing so, to deliver on our strategy and growth ambitions. As the Communications Director focusing on International Markets and Employee Engagement you have two key goals:
- Be a trusted advisor and business partner to our Chief of International Markets across employee and external communications;
- Develop and deploy a long-term global employee engagement program across business groups, markets and functions and empower our people to be Philips ambassadors.
- Be a trusted advisor and business partner to the Chief of International Markets across employee communications as well as external communications. The latter includes managing the social media content plan and implementation for this Executive Board Member.
- Develop and deploy a long-term global employee engagement program across business groups, markets and functions, working closely with the Business Transformation and HR functions to bring together multiple initiatives.
- Develop and pilot an employee ambassador program to support the above, which ultimately drives our reputation as a health technology leader and supports our talent acquisition strategy.
- Degree-level education, with at least 10 years of experience in communications in an international matrixed / business environment.
- Experience of developing and deploying employee engagement programs, working with agencies and within a network organization.
- Experience of managing executive communications (internal and external) and the ability to create content (e.g. long & short form blogposts); so writing capability is must!
- Excellent English language writing skills and communication experience in an English-speaking business environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: engaging, aligning and managing expectations. You are a confident and fact-based advisor to senior management.
- Complete comfort in and affinity with today’s fast-moving, complex (digital) media environment.
- You are a trustworthy and dependable team player focused on delivering high-quality work.
Period: 4th. June 2018 - 31st. January 2019
Hours per week: 40
You will report into the Global Head of Employee Communications and will be part of Philips’ Brand, Communications and Digital function. The role is based in Amsterdam with occasional travel to Eindhoven.
Integrated Communications & Events
The Integrated Communications and Events function is responsible for effectively protecting & enhancing the company reputation and brand through communications which includes corporate communications, crisis communications, PR, executive positioning, CSR and public affairs across all relevant stakeholder audiences.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.