It's the will not the skill!
Over de functie
Are you ready for a new adventure in Prague?!
Our clients' business development team is one of the most dynamic on the market. With the business HQ in Prague, the business Development & Marketing teams comprise approx. 25 people. The team is responsible for keeping occupancy high, initiating new business, meeting clients and representing company. Now they are looking for a Head of Marketing to be based in Prague but coordinating overall marketing activities of the group.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordination of marketing goals/structure and responsible for being on track with the agreed goals and deadlines
- Creating brands and design for company's projects
- Coordination of design for website and digital media, keeping the company's website up-to-date with relevant pictures and information; having functional “property search machine” all the time
- Together with the team developing promotional materials for various projects
- Cooperating on creating and maintaining advertisement schedules
- Cooperating on creating and maintaining marketing plans
- Communication with external providers of services
- Responsibility for PR of the company
- Managing internal projects such as: Annual Report / Yearbooks, company's magazine & e-News, occasional photo shooting of people/projects – scheduling and coordination
- Others related to marketing and promotion of the company
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
Fluent in English both written and verbal
Relevant Marketing and PR experience
Direct and full-time contract at our client.
Our client is a market-leading developer of premium industrial and office parks in Central Europe, and is owner and manager of a portfolio of over 4.5 million m2 of lettable area, employing over 350 real estate professionals across seven countries. As a full-service developer, the company provides end-to-end development services in-house, from site selection, permitting & legal to design, engineering, construction and property management. It is an award-winning developer with a strong track record for delivering high-quality, custom-built facilities for lease to over 250 clients active in a wide variety of sectors, including high-tech manufacturing, logistics, & e-commerce.
The company has ambitious plans across all their markets in Central Europe, and expect to double their portfolio to 10 million m2 by 2020. This growth plan will require company-wide changes as they develop new processes and adapt to a changing market. It’s major developments include the Network of industrial parks, and A-class office parks of Spielbek, IQ Ostrava, Ponāvka and Vlněna.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.