To improve the lives of patients by creating and developing innovative antibody products
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Antibody Research and Technology.
You will be a member of the team performing antibody structure/function research by mechanism of action studies. Your work will enable the discovery and development of novel antibody technologies and knock-your-socks-off antibody therapeutics.
Your new position:
- You will work in a team of scientists and research associates dedicated to understand the relation between antibody structure and function
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience with assays in the field of immunology, cell biology, molecular biology and protein biochemistry you are responsible for accurate execution of experiments in assigned research studies
- You document and process the test results, draw conclusions and report these to the team
- By investigating the mechanism of action of our antibodies you contribute to novel antibody technologies enabling innovative future antibody therapeutics
You have experience in the field of immunology and biotechnology, and you are motivated to expand your knowledge and skills. You have a ‘getting things done mentality’, you are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, efficient and accurate and you enjoy working in a team. You take initiative, set high quality standards, and keep a close eye on ways to improve your work. You are driven to work together on the development of a new generation of medicines.
Furthermore you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or Msc education (a PhD degree is considered as overqualified for this role)
- You have work experience (4-5 years) with immunology and cell biology. Knowledge of, and/or work experience with molecular biology and protein biochemistry is preferred.
- You have experience with cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and functional cellular assays.
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and to work in a flexible way.
- You recognize the importance of working in accordance to the agreed Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work.
- You are fluent in English.
Direct and full-time contract at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.