Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised
Over de functie
Business Process Expert
The role of EU MDR BPE
The role of EU MDR Regulation BPE is part of the Capability Design-UDI &EU MDR team working together with Project Managers, Product Owners and other Business Process Experts, along with the IT Project members dedicated to the EU MDR program reporting to the Capability Design-UDI &EU MDR Program Director. Scope includes all Philips Business System for Customer Service related activities that are impacted by the European Medical Device Regulation. These activities include confirming the specific regulatory requirements, identifying and scheduling resources, and ensuring that the quality of the service meets the intent of the legislation for the regulatory requirements.
If you have process design experience and you have been involved in continuous improvement projects, we might have a great fit for you. If you are knowledgeable in lean, six sigma or similar methodologies, the match would be a little stronger. If you have experience with Customer Service processes like Field Change Order/Recall, Installed base, Service Delivery, and 3rd Party Suppliers, particularly from a Quality & Regulatory Medical Device based environment, you should apply.
You are responsible for
• Being a Philips Business Process Expert in the area of European Union Medical Device Regulations for service execution of Field Change Order / Recalls, Installed Base, Trading Partners, and Service Delivery developing, designing and implementing the regulatory requirements across Philips Customer Service.
• Being a process custodian and ensuring adoption of proven practices
• Capturing learning and actively sharing success within your network
• Assembling and leading global, cross-functional Design Reference Groups which consist of Business Process Experts and Subject Matter Experts
• Actively seeking external input via “go-look-see’s” to get best practices, and best in class ways of working from other companies.
• Working closely together with other BPEs & supporting Philips excellence representatives, aligning content deliverables such as Training material, job descriptions, performance mechanisms, work instructions….within project timelines.
You are a part of
The team contributes to the PIO programs by providing best in class processes, systems and other Philips Business Systems elements for the areas that have been identified as differentiators while providing fit for purpose industry standard processes and systems for those elements that have been identified as non-differentiating.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a science or related field preferred
• Relevant experience in designing and deploying processes and systems across a variety of Business Models is required
• Additional continuous improvement discipline certifications (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) desired
• Service Operations experience, with a background in working in a Customer Facing environment where scheduling, dispatch & workforce management, and resource forecasting activities are executed (business and /or Market)
• Healthcare Sector or cross-sector project management experience highly preferred
• Experience with Quality & Regulatory Medical Devices
• Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in a changing and fast paced environment
• Fluent in English both written and verbal.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy.
We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
An opportunity for your project management career to flourish, within programs of unique scope and ambition. Philips is on a journey to become EU MDR compliant while taking opportunities for harmonization in our global customer service organization. Succeeding in this challenge will provide exceptional experience in the service business including markets, supply chain and regulatory, which will be invaluable to your long-term career in project or program management. In return for your commitment to our ambition, we offer a package of benefits commensurate with our status as a global brand and a leader in health & well-being.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.