Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised
Over de functie
Sr Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver projects with global impact, supporting European Union Medical Device Regulations.
You are responsible for
• Project management of the design and build of key capabilities within our future business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) customer service landscape in both legacy and PIL environment
• Gather and integrate EU MDR user requirements into PIL programs and manage the execution, if required, of legacy projects
• Close collaboration with other projects under PIL Implementation Organisation (PIO)
• Managing complex dependencies with other projects and programs within Philips
• Creating the project charter which translates into a comprehensive project plan and leading the project team to deliver on defined objectives
• Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource the project for success
• Following our standard project methodology to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
You are a part of
The EU MDR Program, which brings together a strategic set of projects all tasked to meeting EU MDR regulation within the time constraints as indicated by the EU Commission. You will join an EU MDR Customer Service team working together with Product Owners and Business Process Experts, along with the IT Project members dedicated to the EU MDR reporting to the EU MDR Customer Capability Design-UDI & EU MDR Program Director. Your project will include resources in multiple functions including Business Process, IT and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global virtual team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
o succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management and/or customer service management
• PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
• Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management and/or Scrum
• A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity
• The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
• A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a process, IT or training & learning perspective
• Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
• Fluency in written/spoken English
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy.
We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
An opportunity for your project management career to flourish, within programs of unique scope and ambition. Philips is on a journey to become EU MDR compliant while taking opportunities for harmonization in our global customer service organization. Succeeding in this challenge will provide exceptional experience in the service business including markets, supply chain and regulatory, which will be invaluable to your long-term career in project or program management. In return for your commitment to our ambition, we offer a package of benefits commensurate with our status as a global brand and a leader in health & well-being.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.