Are you someone with affinity with the lab, and have an understanding of the workings of the lab and capable of troubleshooting? Then you should apply!
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Scientist Clinical Immunology.
The main responsibility of the Laboratory Scientist is to guarantee the correct design and execution of experiments for the development, qualification and validation of immunological assays to be used in the analysis of samples from clinical trials. His/her activities must be executed, documented and reported according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements. Furthermore, the Laboratory Scientist is responsible for the scientific quality of the analysis of clinical trial samples, as well as life cycle management of the methods he/she is the expert on.
The laboratory scientist will perform experiments on a regular basis to support assay development and have up-to-date practical knowledge and hands-on experience with the assays. The laboratory scientist is responsible for instructing associate and assistant scientist on the scientific fundamentals of the assays which are used in the lab and to review to the data generated by them.
- PhD in biological/medical sciences or equivalent
- Solid, hands-on experience of bio-assay development to validation according to regulatory standards such as ICH (>1 years’ experience in Pharma/ Biotech or Academic setting or equivalent)
- Immunology or virology background
- Affinity for data analysis and the thorough review of the data generated by others
- Experience in multi-color flow cytometry, virus neutralization assays and ELISPOT are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Experienced in working under quality standards such as GCLP, GCP or GMP is a plus.
The right candidate is:
- Quality minded and flexible.
- Able to remain calm and positive under pressure.
- A team player with soft skills, able to motivate and empower others.
- Good planning and coordinating skills.
We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position. You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills uptodate: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth. The vacancy is for one year full-time with a possibility for extension.
Our client is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
In their organization entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. To strengthen their team, they are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to the company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.