Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised
Over de functie
Quality Engineer Products and Systems
You will hold the Quality Engineering role in a New Business Development venture in the cardio-vascular field. Philips has a strong and unique position in this field through its interventional X-ray, cardiovascular devices and ultrasound portfolio. We are developing a new image-guidance solution based on a revolutionary navigation technology, encompassing a combination of medical consumable devices and imaging equipment. Your challenge is to ensure that these new solutions and ways of working meet the quality requirements to help to make the product a commercial success for Philips.
• Ensures that appropriate Quality Plans are made that include all stages of the life cycle of the product and supports Quality Plan design
• Validates key design inputs like: usability, reliability, performance, supportability, manufacturability, localizability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability and costs
• Provides effective oversight of the execution of the Quality Plan, any Risk Management activities, and of all design related activities during the product/system lifecycle
• Performs independent technical assessment on product quality performance and post-market product quality analysis
• Can Lead quality related problem solving and root cause analysis during design and manufacturing
• Uses post-market analytics and statistics to report on product quality performance in the field (provide feedback to manufacturing, suppliers or design teams) and initiates field actions when required
• Act as a single point of contact (person assigned to project team) responsible to ensure that hardware design meets quality and compliance standards for every milestone
Image Guided Therapy (IGT) is a new business group within Philips, spanning the interventional X-ray business, the recently acquired Volcano business and the Business Incubation group. The overall purpose of IGT is to create a clinical solutions business, changing the way Philips interacts with our customers and portfolio.
The Business Incubation group (BI) is a dedicated corporate venturing organization tasked to create new solutions for IGT, focusing on procedure innovation and new business model development in the cardio-vascular domain. Within BI, entrepreneurial multidisciplinary teams act as start-ups (ventures) in the larger corporation, tasked to build new businesses and acquire new skills whilst leveraging the competencies of the broader Philips organization.
The Quality Engineer BI venture will report to the Head of Quality & Regulatory of IGT BI, who is part of the IGT BI management team.
We are looking for
• Rich experience in the field of design transfer and post-market quality assurance
• Preferable experience on reliability engineering
• Innovative mindset & entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach
• Passionate personality with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Academic degree or comparable working experience, excellent analytical and conceptual skills
must have items
- Experience in Design Transfer & Post Market Quality Assurance; ability / willingness to travel when needed
nice to have items
- Reliability Engineer experience
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce.
This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies.
Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips, TNO, Thermo Fisher, DAF, VDL, Océ and many others.
So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.