Number one in connecting professionals!
Over de functie
Wavin develops plastic pipe systems and solutions, mainly in Europe. Joining them will most definitely boost up your career! As one of the founders in their segment they have been, and still are the absolute market leader. They are involved with various project when it comes to water management, heating, cooling, water & gas distribution and drainage systems.
- As WM/LES Consultant you are responsible for designing and managing the SAP’s future roadmap when it comes to Logistics and Procurement. You define, implement and maintain best-in-class processes to ensure a maximum result for the business. Obviously working closely with third party vendors both on- and offshore is an important part in this.
- You are responsible for gathering business requirements and projects in order to improve and change the SAP template or processess where necessary. By working closely with the business stakeholders across different operating companies you are always up-to-date when it comes to finetuning the SAP solution.
- Able to build trustworthy relationships, align stakeholders/business-partners and deliver results;
- 7 years of relevant experience in with SAP SAP (E)WM, LES and MM;
- Experienced in working together with various countries and cultures;
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- ITIL, Lean Six Sigma and Project Management Experience;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Additional knowledge on SAP S4/HANA, SAP Ariba or SAP EWM is preferred but not a necessity;
- This position is also open for foreigners.
You will be a part of an enthusiastic and professional team within an informal but no-nonsense culture.
Furthermore there will be:
- Attractive compensation package;
- 37 holidays;
- Middle-wage pension plan;
Wavin is a subsidiary to one of the world’s largest chemical and petrochemical companies. Together with other subsidiaries you bring an extended portfolio of high-end, quality products to markets such as infrastructure, housing, datacom and water management (among others). The organization is active on a global scale and has around 30 manufacturing sites and employing approximately 5000 future colleagues.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marike Schuring-Peeters via telefoonnummer 06-20695261
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.