Opportunities don't just happen. You create them.
Over de functie
Royal Philips has been at the forefront of technological development within the manufacturing process of domestic appliances. Aside from offering world class products, Philips is determined to continuously innovate in the field of packaging design for these products as well. Packaging design is an essential factor for Philips' global communication and marketing strategy. Are you the MarCom expert who is up for the exciting challenge of managing our design for communication, packaging and digital activities? Then the following activities should be second nature to you:
- Guarding timelines of packaging projects including briefing, reviewing and sign-off with selected stakeholders
- Managing resources in house as well as ensuring suppliers are properly managed to produce output on quality, timeline and budget
- Budget management and reporting on monthly, quarterly and on project basis, ensuring the spend is according to forecast and in line with expectations of the business(es)
- Stakeholder management across business and marketing teams – identifying and leveraging the right kind of expertise for best in class packaging – this includes alignment with legal department for compliance
- On time delivery of master artwork of packaging and project management of derivative roll out and updating packaging artwork if and when needed
Could this be your next challenge? Get in touch and let us know why you are able to deliver the following expertise and educational background:
• Excellent project management skills
• Solid financial background. Relevant experience in managing projects and guarding budget
• Previous experience with Philips is a clear advantage / Thorough understanding of communication product/digital processes
• Excellent knowledge of MS office package; working knowledge of project management software (especially the Philips tools eg. Clarity / dataset / …) is a strong advantage.
• Skilled in applying change, risk and resource management
This position is open to freelance / independent contractors as well. As an interim professional at Yacht, you'll boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at domestic systems by delivering innovation across the entire production line. In this role, you will work on marketing, communications and digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving product improvements and innovative home care solutions. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.