Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
Purpose of the job
Responsible for managing the European Business Intelligence (BI) and Demand Planning team. Acts as analyst and advisor to senior management regarding BI and DM.
- Designs, deploys and accepts of department BI tools and initiatives:
- Gathers, analyzes and consolidates end-user needs (Regional Franchise leads and MCO Business Operations contacts)
- Translates business needs into BI requirements and manage prioritization of the backlog;
- Understand and analyze source data;
- Works with BI development teams to support development of solution design;
- Performs preliminary testing and coordinate user acceptance testing;
- Answers end-user questions regarding BI solutions.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the BI roadmap;
- Monitors and evaluates progress;
- Develops, prepares and analyses data;
- Provides reports and analyses to regional and global leadership functions
- Presents to and advises the business on the outcomes of analysis, reporting information and proposing recommendations and risk mitigation activities based on a range of information from multiple sources
- Advises senior management on business issues and on business unit/product performance (ongoing as well as planned)
- Attends product and business management meetings
- Coordinates team activities including support in their daily responsibilities;
- Monitors and analyses patient’s information actuals;
- Deliver monthly demand review;
- Responsible for appropriate communication with stakeholders;
- Participates in elaboration of the European Commercial Operations Strategy;
- Participates to development of SLAs;
- Develops and maintains supply constraint management;
- Responsible for training users;
- Analyses performance and communicates overall results and discusses and implements changes to plans/tactics if needed
- Sets priorities for the team and holds the group and individual team members to account
- Monitors team performance and manages the team’s resources and budget
- Is responsible for resource planning and the delegation of activities accordingly
- Is the escalation and resolution point for complex/sensitive issues
- Coaches and trains or facilitates the training of staff in order to ensure the optimal efficacy of the team
- Advises on the recruitment and dismissal of employees within the team and participates in job interviews
- Executes performance appraisals
- Addresses salary and other employee issues
- Provides advice and guidance to staff general issues and technical/specialist areas
Master’s degree in business, logistics or other relevant discipline.
- Management of a small team, with right balance between strength of mind and social behavior;
- Strong business orientation;
- Knowledge of production and regulatory constraints;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage, prioritize and solve several simultaneous issues or projects;
- Logistics background:
- Knowledge of distribution channels within the regions;
- Inventory management;
- Good IT skills (advanced Excel, PowerPoint);
- 5-8 years of experience as a supply chain analyst or business analyst in an international company or alternatively consulting experience within operations; Previous experience in pharmaceuticals or biotech is preferred.
- Good people, budget and project management abilities;
- Good analytics skills;
- Attention to detail and process driven;
- Proactive and ‘hands on’;
- Able to lead others without direct authority;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
For the period of the project you will be contracted bij Yacht.
More information available at the Recruitment Consultant
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer 06-83973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.