Met meer dan 15 jaar arbeidsbemiddeling als bagage, krijg ik nog steeds ongelofelijk veel energie van matchen van mensen en werk. Vanuit passie en energie mensen en bedrijven helpen.
Over de functie
For a Major Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry, we are currently recruiting for a Coordinator Communications for a perm position.
The Coordinator Communications reports to the Manager Communications and should be able to replace him or her during holidays etc.
To achieve results, it is essential to feel connected to the company values: improvement, openness, respect, fun in business, initiative, engagement, people development and caring. Their values, strategy and business needs drive the way you support and guide the organization in the area of communications.
Due to global expansion of their business and organization drives the need to build on their strengths and continuously develop their communications strategy and their brand. To support them in realizing their ambitions we offer a great opportunity for a
Coordinator Communications (0,8 fte) with a global scope, based in Rotterdam.
Activities contain a.o.:
- Supports the organization in realizing its strategy and interaction with all internal and external relations. The strategy and business priorities are the basis for actions;
- Operationally responsible for communications at our client, keeping in mind that materials and communications must be internationally friendly and easily adaptable for the countries;
- Handles project management for internal and external events resulting from various programs while involving the business with the organization of events;
- Carries responsibility for the production of brand materials, the Inside Magazine, Safety bulletins and posts on internal and external social media channels. Writes posts and articles.
- Responsible for the social media channels and the website of our client;
- Carries responsibility for the implementation, maintenance, and content management in the process towards one communication platform;
- Inspires employees to communicate through the internal and external media channels. Comes up with creative solutions for challenges and activities;
- Responsible for the employee engagement in internal communications and social media, to guarantee our client's open organization;
- Advisor in the field of internal communications;
- Responsible for the KPI's of the communications projects.
Stakeholdermanagement is key in this role, as well as Safety. Safety is essential in the core business of this Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. It's important that you are at ease in an international environment
it is essential to feel connected to the company values: improvement, openness, respect, fun in business, initiative, engagement, people development and caring.
- Minimum of bachelor professional and intellectual abilities;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an international communications environment; affinity with Transport and Logistics is a plus;
- Proven experience with project management (planning, structure, and priorties);
- Proven experience with digital, social media and events;
- Knowledge of trends in the field of promotion materials, events, and digital communications;
- Strong skills in (online) writing for simple text assignments;
- Affinity with all fields of communications;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong in effective stakeholder management;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint;
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Customer focused and sense of hospitality;
- Connecting, open, and empathic;
- Result and performance driven;
- Creative, stress proof and entrepreneurial;
- Organized and structured;
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility;
- Humor and no-nonsense mentality.
Finally your are at easy within an international professional and no-nonsense culture of this great compagny based in Rotterdam with a great view on the skyline of Rotterdam!
Our client offers an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and they offer competitive employment conditions.
- Salary indication: € 3.750,- gross (excluding holiday allowance) per month;
- 30 paid holidays;
- 'middelloon' pension plan;
- working at home is possible once or twice a week.
Our client is a privately owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. Standing out in the global market with high quality service and an excellent relationship with its key suppliers. Our client operates a global network and is supported by more than 1600 dedicated employees in 43 worldwide offices, an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Eline Prins-Corsmit via telefoonnummer 06-51525321
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.