Met meer dan 15 jaar arbeidsbemiddeling als bagage, krijg ik nog steeds ongelofelijk veel energie van matchen van mensen en werk. Vanuit passie en energie mensen en bedrijven helpen.
Over de functie
The Manager Communications is a (digital) communications leader and expert, responsible for defining our client's internal and external communications strategy from idea through delivery. He/she achieves this together with the Coordinator Communications who you will manage and works closely together with the Commercial Director and Group HR Director, as member of the Board, reporting to the latter.
To achieve results, it is essential to feel connected to the company values: improvement, openness, respect, fun in business, initiative, engagement, people development and caring. Their values, strategy and business needs drive the way you support and guide the organization in the area of communications.
Due to global expansion of their business and organization drives the need to build on their strengths and continuously develop their communications strategy and their brand. To support them in realizing their ambitions we offer a great opportunity for a
Manager Communications (0,8 – 1,0 fte) with a global scope, based in Rotterdam.
Activities contain a.o.:
- Supports the organization in realizing the strategy and interaction with all internal and external relations;
- Works closely together with key stakeholders (board, commercial director, business & support functions and general managers of different countries) while stimulating alignment;
- Creates policies and gives direction on reputation, communication and the positioning of our clients brand;
- Creates and implements a central communication strategy with a proactive and integrated approach;
- Directs, facilitates, and professionalizes communications;
- Responsible for communications of our client towards internal and external communities; working in a proactive manner on safety and quality in order to maintain an excellent reputation;
- Develops, together with the commercial management, the marketing plans of our services;
- Together with the Board, functions as the spokesperson for our client and is responsible for messaging to external stakeholders.
- Leads and coaches the communications coordinator in a result driven way;
- Co-responsible for excellent issue- and crisis communications;
- Responsible for the planning of the overall event program;
- Handle templates and clear (infra) structures for in- and external communications and event management and ensure the easy adaptation for countries.
- Develops and manages the communication budget and KPI’s.
Stakeholdermanagement is key in this role, as well as Safety. Safety is essential in the core business of this Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. It's important that you are at ease in an international environment
it is essential to feel connected to the company values: improvement, openness, respect, fun in business, initiative, engagement, people development and caring
- Academic professional and intellectual abilities
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in dynamic and international organisation; affinity with Transport and Logistics is a plus
- Proven experience with digital and social media
- Leading content management and trends in the field of (brand) communication, media, and digital
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Management experience
- Strong skills in (online) writing and content framing
- Knowledge of employer branding in all its aspects
- Knowledge of proactive and integrated communication and issue management
- Strong in defining a strategy and translating it into a plan.
- Dutch and English native level
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially PowerPoint
- Customer focused and sense of hospitality
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results
- A team player who drives co-creation and is able to engage others
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility
- Humor and no nonsense mentality
Finally your are at easy within an international professional and no-nonsense culture of this great compagny based in Rotterdam with a great view on the skyline of Rotterdam!
They offer an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and they offer competitive employment conditions.
- Salary indication: € 5.500,- gross (excluding holiday allowance) per month;
- 30 paid holidays;
- 'middelloon' pension plan;
- working at home is possible once or twice a week;
- compagny car is negotiable;
Our client is a privately owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. Standing out in the global market with high quality service and an excellent relationship with its key suppliers. Our client operates a global network and is supported by more than 1600 dedicated employees in 43 worldwide offices, an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Eline Prins-Corsmit via telefoonnummer 06-51525321
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.