Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
As a mechanical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customer. The team works on a project where a challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing. Function: You are able to work with concepts. You are responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and later on into detail designs including TPD.
- You have preferably at least a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering;
- you have at least 5-10 years of work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment;
- You have proven experience with and like to make Technical Product Documentaion, mainly drawings, for mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications;
- You have proven ASML working experience;
- You are proficient in designing and drafting in 3D CAD: NX10 & Team center;
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work;
- You are proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views;
- You have a customer centric attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You preferably speak Dutch;
- You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available. Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips Innovation Services (PInS)
Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 75 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that a lot of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems. In this department the group Mechatronic Equipment design takes care for the Architecture and Mechanical/Mechatronical design of this equipment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.