You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Over de functie
Automotive Software Test Engineer
The global car industry is rapidly changing. New ideas, new technologies, new challengers to bring sustainable driving closer. It's today reality.
Not surprisingly is one of the challengers located here in Brainport, at the heart of the global High Tech manufacturing industry.
One of the most promising and innovative start-ups here is building the solar powered car of the very near future. They are now entering the stage that you can start playing a key role in testing the software that is at the heart of this car.
You will be:
- Setting up test plans for the verification of vehicle requirements
- Planning the testing equipment of the Lightyear One prototypes
- Provide insight of test results to engineers of other disciplines
Your profile for this very cool testers job:
- A Master’s degree in Software Science or similar technical degree
- 4+ years of experience of conducting tests and constructing test plans
- Experience with Vector CANoe and CAPL is a big plus
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to look broader than the scope of software
- Familiar with testing in a regulated industry
- Critical attitude and ability to think and work independently
- Feel happy in an entrepreneurial environment that requires to go the extra mile with a smile
- Availability for 40 hours a week
- ISTQB certified
- Fluent in English, Dutch proficiency is a plus
You join this company because you are energized by becoming part of an entrepreneurial engineering team that is realizing a dream.
You have to opportunity to tell in a decade that you were there, that you helped to make is happen.
So you main drivers to join this company are likely
- Great technical challenges to take care of
- High level of autonomy
- A multidisciplinary team of highly motivated and talented people
- The ability to challenge the status quo in a global industry
- Have a positive impact on a fast changing world
This company is on a unique mission: to create and build a car that charges itself by solar power!
Started as a University Racing team and now a fast growing Start-Up that intends to disrupt the global car industry from a high tech perspective.
The company is looking for new employees to help create the dream and are happy to invest in this dream by giving the best they have to offer.
If you want to be part of this amazing company, reply and motivate yourself. Maybe you will join them soon.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.