You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination
Over de functie
Do you want to work on the next generation breast feeding solutions for Philips AVENT? As a Product Researcher, you represent the voice of the consumer throughout the product development process, to ensure that Philips innovations make a meaningful difference to consumers’ lives. Based on deep scientific and consumer insights, you translate consumer needs into innovations that promote the health and well-being of consumers, working closely together with Marketing and Development.
1. The Product Researcher works in innovation projects, in your specific case, in the area of Mother & Child Care, and more specifically, Infant Feeding solutions.
2. You work as a business partner to scope the project definition and objective particularly concerning Insights, Benefits, Reasons-to-Believe and Claims Areas.
3. You collaborate with Marketing, Design and Market Intelligence to translate the general needs of market segments into actionable insights. You lead the search for and validation of consumer insights in the area of breast feeding - using all appropriate (desk, qualitative, quantitative) research methods. For these insights, you collaborate with the project team to identify and validate the detailed consumer needs and drivers for satisfaction.
4. You contribute to the definition of product options based on in-depth understanding of these consumer needs. You translate sharply defined needs into clear user requirements and technical deliverables - going beyond reliance on pure data and information toward a pragmatic / sensing approach in expressing consumer needs.
5. You design and execute early user experience tests, using a range of tools and methods to prototype the user experience, to ensure that design decisions are underpinned with proper data.
6. You validate whether the solution/service meets user requirements, and you prove this following the relevant regulatory requirements.
We are looking for:
• Master degree (in Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering or other engineering discipline) AND relevant experience in Consumer Product Research and / or Marketing
• At least 7 years of experience in Consumer Product / User Experience Research in a global and multi-disciplinary setting.
• Ample experience across the innovation funnel, from Value Proposition Creation to Technology Scoping to Product Realization.
• You have applied a range of consumer and product research methods, tools and processes and know the ins and outs of each.
• Passionate and driven to fully serve the customer and always outperform competition. Always looking for perfection.
• Passionate about creating innovations and services that truly address customer needs and delight our consumers.
• Conceptual, data/details driven, analytically strong and at the same time pragmatic and hands-on.
• A strong team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes.
• Courageous and smart thinker, able to continuously challenge the status quo.
Philips Personal Health is one of three market-driven sectors within Royal Philips Electronics, delivering lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is Innovation & You. We aim to develop innovations that make a meaningful difference to people’s lives. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically lifestyle products in the areas of Mother & Child Care, Beauty and Personal Health Solutions. The Site is responsible for the development and realization of new product and service propositions. Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion, creating awesome consumer and customer experiences through real-life solutions. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
A key department in this site is Product Research and Consumer Care. This function represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight customers better than competition and live up to Philips’ brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from insight generation, value proposition creation, solution development to market launch and forms a main link between I&D and the business. You will work in a team of Product Researchers and Consumer Care experts.
Philips is driven by their mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day they move closer to achieving their goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to their employees who share their passion for improving lives, they are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. They enable their employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
At YACHT we will offer you a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Sciences industry.
You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.