Do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
Our client is part of a large international organization. At the moment they are transforming from being a business group to a full stand-alone company owned by the two shareholders with a normal legal structure and a Board of Directors consisting of 3 Directors from each shareholder.
The position as Business Control Director is in a stand-alone company with worldwide operations of substantial size and a structure acquiring the management of complex cross border issues with two very different shareholders and cultural differences. The job entails overall responsibility for all accounting, financial reporting, quarterly reporting, management of internal audit and balance sheet
processes. The Business Control Director acts as the right hand person for the CFO, providing inputs for key strategic decisions.
In the position of Business Control Director you have several indirect reports (Business Controllers) and you will cooperate a lot with the different Business Unit Manager. Within this position there is a lot to set up. The Business Environment in which you will operate is complex and requires dealing with senior level finance leaders, spread over BUs in Europe, S. America, China and India. You require sound business knowledge across all areas of the business. The decisions taken by you impact the organization’s financial direction and this becomes even more pertinent with the unpredictability of
Pen dynamics and razor sharp competition from Chinese and Indian producers.
Further responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive financial reporting system to measure the financial and operational performance of the group on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal and statutory reporting activities for the organization including: organizational P&L, balance sheet reports, reporting to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational budgets
- Monitoring all facets of project finance, capital budgeting, Working Capital Management, cash flows, credit control, profitability etc.
- Prepare & analyze MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance
- Responsible for all monitoring & review of business performance, management reporting and variance analysis.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- In-charge of tax planning-both direct tax and indirect tax-to benefit the organization from a cash flow perspective and minimize P&L impact.
- Support the Vice President Marketing and Sales and CFO with review of strategic contracts and suggest recommendations for risk minimization
- Support Vice President Marketing and Sales and CFO on setting up new business models or changing existing models with existing or new partners particularly with regard to Financial, Legal and Fiscal requirement.
- Provide leadership, to the finance teams in matters related to budgets, forecasts, Cash Flows, OWC, , and accounting processes.
- Act as a coordinator for cross-unit issues to various stakeholder across the units.
In order to perform well in this position you need have strong business knowledge across all areas of the business at a senior level. Furthermore it is needed that you have experience within international operating companies. It is preferable that you have a MBA degree or RC title with 12 years of relevant work experience.
+/- €130.000 gross annual salary
Our client is part of a large international organization. At the moment they are transforming from being a business group to a full stand-alone company 50/50 owned by the two shareholders with a normal legal structure and a Board of Directors consisting of 3 Directors from each shareholder. The company has a revenue of around €500 million.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.