Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
In this role you have the opportunity to Lead the global marketing effort for Philips HealthWorks as it builds its presence and impact both within Philips and in the eco-systems that it operates in, to help advance Philips as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for:
- Developing the HealthWorks brand globally, focused on creating and implementing acquisition (sourcing) and retention (Alumni and Community engagement) channels.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media strategy and execution – creating and managing the digital marketing efforts of HealthWorks to increase the presence and impact that HealthWorks has via its hubs and consequent activities.
- Guidance of the hub-based communication teams to deliver locally created activities and program communications.
- Eco-system creation and support – assistance in the development of our partner network, with an emphasis on deepening the relationships at a local level and leveraging these relationships for acquisition and retention orientated activity.
- Management of the global event and sponsorship activities of HealthWorks.
- Cultivating dynamic relationships with the local teams that support HealthWorks, including Design, Research, Communications and supporting business units.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Business-related degree preferred), MBA an advantage
- Minimum of 8 year’s experience in brand or marketing management
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing and utilizations of social media for acquisition and retention.
- Experience in building community and partner engagement to support marketing goals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop an objective orientated, multi-channel, marketing strategy and then execute accordingly.
- Evidence of strong project management skills.
- An analytical and solution-orientated mind-set, with the ability to set goals and motivate a multi-functional team.
- Demonstrated thought leader in the delivery of best of class marketing activity.
Start date; asap
Duration; 6 months with possible extension (long term role so prefer contractor io freelancer)
Location: Either Amsterdam or Eindhoven
Philips HealthWorks is an evolution of the Philips Digital Accelerator which was created 4 years ago to accelerate the Philips digital transformation by fostering cross-sector and cross-functional collaboration with the aim of defining digital propositions, business models and MVP prototypes. In addition to this, now the mission of the HealthWorks is to further de-risk and accelerate breakthrough innovation by combining new venture incubation and investment capabilities and instil a culture of entrepreneurship in the Philips business.
You will be joining a global team of highly experienced individuals that act as a fully integrated team. Each team member brings a strong track record of accelerating early stage innovation, both in a corporate and startup environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.