Lead the setup of the verification of a multidisciplinary (technical) product
Over de functie
Interoperability System Test Engineer at High Tech Campus Eindhoven
As a seasoned test engineer will be working the in Interoperability Competence Center (IOCC) that is driving the interoperability for Philips Healthcare. You will advise and support the product development groups in creating nicely interoperable products; i.e. products that can interact with other systems, either Philips or non-Philips, in the hospital environment.
During the full produc development cycle you ensure interoperability and help to increase interoperability quality by verifynig it, creating awareness and giving technical support.
Before release to the field the interoperability service engineer will ensure that the interoperability requirements are formally verified and validated and that the interoperability release documentation is in place and published. The verification and validation activities can either be performed by the development groups or by the IOCC in the interoperability test lab.
• Lead interoperability verification and validation projects in the IOCC. Create the test plan for verifying and validating the interoperability aspects of the product and reach agreement with the development groups on responsibilities, timing and test scope
• Report progress to the development groups (status, found defects, …)
• Explore new opportunities to assist the development groups in creating interoperable products and solutions
• Pro-actively support development groups in defining and reviewing product requirements on interoperability aspects.
• Create interoperability test specifications for the products under test
• Perform verification and validation activities (set-up test environment and test execution)
• Support the development groups in solving interoperability issues (found defects, field calls)
• Create the interoperability release documentation (DICOM conformance statements and IHE integration statements, approval letter
• Technical Bachelor or Master degree
• Project/Test Management skills and experience.
• Experience in the healthcare domain, knowledge on interoperability standards (DICOM, IHE and HL7) is highly recommended.
• Team player and inspiring towards the team members.
• Outgoing mentality; actively maintaining and extending his/her network on interoperability.
• Takes the outside-in perspective. Able to think from an end user and stakeholder point of view
• Strong drive, enthusiastic and creative
• Knowledge of software engineering is an advantage
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level companies offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Signify (formerly Philips Lighting), Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Canon Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.