Innovating without testing is dreaming
Over de functie
Your challenge is to define and implement a Manufacturing Execution System and Enterprise Resource Planning system in the division MEMS & Micro Devices in Philips Innovation Services
• Lead a multidisciplinary project team consisting of representatives from the functions IT, Development, Engineering, Operations and
Procurement in achieving its goal
• Manage the stakeholders through regular interactions with parties involved at different parts and levels of the organization
• Interact and if necessary, negotiate with the third party supplier and the IT function on the definition and the execution of the MES and ERP
• Formulate the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing agreed with the management; specify the resources required, anticipated
costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
• Control the project budget and project progress, evaluate all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective
actions when necessary and generate high quality project reports.
• Lead the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring
progress and managing external resources.
• Direct employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
The Project Manager Manufacturing Execution Systems reports to the Head of MEMS & Micro Devices, in Philips Innovation Services
We are looking for
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant subject (IT, Engineering, Physics)
• At least 5 years working experience as Project Manager
• Preferably a formal qualification/certification as project manager
• Working knowledge of IT tools used in the manufacturing industry;
• Knowledge of ISO standards ISO9001, ISO13485 and work according to the quality management system;
• Knowledge of used terminology in Semiconductor processing front- and back-end
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, at different levels in the organization;
• Good interpersonal skills and team player;
• Drive and initiative to make a positive impact in the organization;
• Strong customer focus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.