Innovating without testing is dreaming
Over de functie
The product test engineer initiates and implements optimal test plans for the quality control of integrated thin film applications, products and processes with the purpose of delivering samples and products, which completely meet the customer requirements.
Your responsibilities are:
- Translate the customer requirements (CtQ flow down) into an optimal test plan (including specification of tools and criteria) in order to verify and measure the required product quality.
- Define and understand correlations between process/product requirements and (functional) test data driven by device physics and thin film knowledge.
- Correlate and report test data, like Process Control Module (PCM) data, functional test results, but also in-line and SPC measurement data.
- Analyze test data and maintain trends, report and summarize these for both internal use and reporting to the customer.
- Identify and realize measures for test optimization.
- Implement new test application and develop (new) test tools and procedures (software and hardware) for process development able to transfer to production.
- Set-up test database and further development of automated test data reports.
- Provide feedback from product and functional test data to the development team
- See opportunities for improvements and initiates these opportunities, within his own technological expertise/competency
- Judge the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the field of product testing
- Optimize the test chain, with a strong link to the Manufacturing process Development procedure
- Continuously developing his technological knowledge, by regularly contacts in – and outside the department and also outside PInS and also with representatives from suppliers and knowledge institutes
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
Skills and experience
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of engineering or science
- experience in product testing in MEMS or other Semiconductor area.
- Thorough device physics and thin film knowledge.
- Experience with device characterization / electrical measurements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, MSA, Problem Solving, etc.)
- Experience with analysis tool, like Minitab, Excel and MATLAB
- Black Belt or Greenbelt certification is preferable
- Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce.
This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies.
Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips, TNO, Thermo Fisher, DAF, VDL, Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.