Lead the setup of the verification of a multidisciplinary (technical) product
Over de functie
Function Description PQ&M- E designer
Within Philips Healthcare the Business Unit Interventional X-ray (iXR) R&D Best is looking for Electrical Designer in Life Cycle Maintenance (PQ&M) with experience & affinity with product data management and specifically Agile tooling & process.
The Business Unit Interventional X-Ray is, together with a.o. Diagnostic X-Ray, Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography, part of the Imaging Systems group of Philips Healthcare.
iXR, being one of the larger Business Units, is responsible for delivery of approximately 2500 systems each year while having a 35% market share worldwide.
All of this we establish with highly educated employees, of which
- 800 are located in Best (R&D, Customer Services, Clinical Science and Marketing)
- 60 at Alpha in Mumbai, India (R&D, Customer Services, Manufacturing and Marketing)
As iXR, we are the leading innovator in image-guided interventional solutions. With our partners, we improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere!
Within the R&D department of iXR Best the Imaging Chain Cluster is responsible for Development of the X-Ray Image Chain (from X-ray generation to displaying images on the screen). This responsibility contains selection of optimal, state of art components (displays, computers, networking parts) and securing availability of there, or newer parts during the life cycle of a medical product.
The Key Areas of Responsibility are:
• Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his module in accordance with the Unit Requirement and - Design specifications.
• Ensures that electrical and functional deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly.
• Ensures that there is proper documentation for the specified products.
• Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
• Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on higher level designs.
• Maintains by solving problems and implementing changes.
• Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
• Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
• Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
n addition and more specific, the responsibilities for this assignment are:
• Prepare tests (building of test setups) and executions of test according to plan. This includes reporting.
• Integrate DMR of our system with the systems from our supplier.
• This involves DMR managing (preparing engineering change request and engineering change orders in agile), testing, and preparing for handshake with supply chain.
• Experience with the Agile PDLM tool environment and processes is required.
• Activities in LCM/PQ&M space requires close cooperation with multiple stake holders. This requires the capabilities:
o Run multiple “small activities” in parallel (2 -4)
o Good, pro-active communication skills.
o Driving for results mentality
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within Philips Healthcare the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) R&D Best is urgently looking for a Electrical Designer preferably with experience in the medical domain. As IGT, we are the leading innovator in image-guided interventional solutions. With our partners, we improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere!
Within the R&D department of IGT Best the Image Chain Cluster has a simple and ambitious goal to make the best Image Chain in the world which includes X-Ray, imaging data processing, data & video networking and display functionality.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.