Lead the setup of the verification of a multidisciplinary (technical) product
Over de functie
1. JOB PURPOSE
The Mechanical Engineering Specialist has the responsibility to create Engineering Change requests and implement and handover in Engineering Change Board, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings, verification).
The Mechanical Engineering Specialist ensures that his deliverables are consistent with the higher level requirements & designs.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for planning and tracking of his deliverables and ensures good communicated to stakeholders.
2. General KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed mechanics.
* Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
* Understands and communicates consequences of his/her work with designers.
* Solving problems and implementing changes.
* Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
In addition and more specific, the responsibilities for this assignment are:
• Integrate DMR of our system with the systems from our supplier.
• This involves DMR managing (preparing engineering change request and engineering change orders in agile), testing, and preparing for handshake with supply chain.
• Preparing PPA evidence and PPA board
• Experience with the Agile PDLM tool environment and processes is required.
3. JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in engineering methods, tools, and processes. Technical background.
* Experience in working in teams.
* Minimal Bachelor degree (Dutch: HBO or MBO) in engineering or other relevant discipline (with training).
* (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place.
* Knowledge of a specific area of technology or product feature.
* Good command of English (both written and verbal).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Consumer Lifestyle is delivering on Philips' vision to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Their investment in innovation and local business creation enables them to deliver a stream of locally relevant, meaningful innovations. They have a leading global brand, which is highly trusted across the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.