Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
IntroductionAre you challenged by controlling the technical overview of electrical cabinet configurations for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of responsibility? You’d better contact us today! Job MissionAs a cabinet lead designer, you are responsible for the electrical and mechanical design, realization and to a limit extend qualifying of the cabinet configurations. Job Description
- The cabinet lead designer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Responsible for the technical content of the electrical cabinet configurations.
- Configuration management of the electrical cabinet configurations.
- Stake holder management of the different modules/racks inside the electrical cabinetconfigurations.
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the electrical cabinetconfigurations.
- Implementation of engineering changes into the electrical cabinet configurations.
- Interfacing with other disciplines and project teams.
- Manage outsourcing of Technical Product Documentation deliveries.
- Make a work breakdown and planning.
- Take technical lead on electrical cabinet configurations.
- Organize and represent project team in meetings.
EducationBachelor / Master degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar.
Experience3+ year experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design.
Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in NX.
Broad technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical cabinet concepts, connectivity concepts, safety. Personal skills
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Relation builder
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.