Are you in search for a Java/Scala project?
Over de functie
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the team's work with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code
• Collaborate with other team members and engineers
• Ensure code quality and maintainability
• Several years of experience as a java/ scala engineer
• Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring Framework, web technologies and (non-) relational databases (bonus: node.js, react)
• Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous deployment
• High aspiration for quality balanced with a good sense of pragmatism
• Effective oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent workplace in Amsterdam
• The chance for an international career
• High team autonomy and agile environment
• Great opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and the organisation of meetups and hackatons
Step 1. Upload your resume with a COVER LETTER in English + submit your Github account
Step 2. Answer the 7 questions below and send this to email@example.com
The 7 Questions:
1. Please describe the kind of distributed systems you have worked on and what you have contributed to them personally.
2. Please describe what motivates you when writing software.
3. Please describe in your own words which kind of problems you like to solve and why.
4. Please give an example of a complex problem you have solved and how you solved it.
5. Please give one or more examples of things you have built which you are proud of and explain why you are proud of them.
6. Please describe how you maintain code quality and why that works for you.
7. Please describe which new technology excites you the most and why.
Step 3. When selected you will have to do an online test which will be sent to your Github account
Step 4. The first interview will be face to face or by Skype
Step 5. The 2nd interview will be face to face or by Skype with 2 or 3 employees.
Step 6. Positive feedback?.... You are hired! Congratulations!
Our client is an innovative global leader in online. Their sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. They have eleven brands that span the globe.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Joey Winter via telefoonnummer 06-10351769
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.