You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination
Over de functie
To assure the Quality and Safety of Innovative (Medical and Non-Medical) products in a Dynamic Environment.
Key challenges include risk management, design quality assurance activities and co-ordination of quality activities with Engineering, procurement, manufacturing, clinical, service and support teams. Supports organization to work compliant in a lean way.
• Instruct, coach and facilitate project team’s w.r.t Innovation Site Eindhoven-Quality Management System (Procedures/ Policies/ Guidelines/ tools/ training, etc.).
• Instruct, coach and facilitate project teams on relevant product standards (IEC60335/IEC60601/21 CFR820/ISO13485, etc.)
• Drives and supports quality & regulatory compliance to assure products & services comply with the Quality Management System / Business Management System requirements
• Create quality function deliverables as per Innovation Site Eindhoven –Quality Management System in projects, in Life Cycle Management and in Post Market Surveillance.
• Review Requirements Management process and outcome.
• Reviews Product Verification and Validation.
• Ensure Risk Management quality (quality of UFMEA, DFMEA, PFMEA/HB-SRA, etc.).
• Ensure compliance to quality system requirements, regulations and standards in designated area of responsibility.
• Ensures timely execution and required communications and escalation.
You will be part of the Q&R team consisting of approximately 30 team members working for the businesses- Mother &Child Care, Skin Care, Connected Health Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We are looking for
• Bachelor degree with 5+ years of related experience or a Master degree with 3+ years of related experience.
• Applied knowledge of appropriate global medical device or consumer product regulations, requirements, and standards such as 21 CFR Parts 803, 806, and 820, ISO13485, and ISO9001.
• Preferably experience in a medical device industry.
• Proven ability to successfully incorporate and manage stakeholder needs throughout a project
• Communicate globally, across teams and programs, from senior executives to administrative support personnel. Experience leading remote teams.
• Both detail oriented and able to see big picture
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Philips is driven by their mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day they move closer to achieving their goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to their employees who share their passion for improving lives, they are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. They enable their employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
At YACHT we will offer you a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Sciences industry.
You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.