Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
The role of the control engineer will be to develop the control systems by modeling the vehicle dynamics, creating the control algorithms and testing the embedded controls in real driving conditions. As a control engineer you shall have high comprehension of system decomposition and physical modelling in order to translate this knowledge into robust control laws in combination with hydraulic actuators
- Analyzing existing solutions and provide new ideas
- Developing plant models and control algorithms
- Verifying developments with software-in-the-loop simulation
- Implementing the vehicle control algorithms on a rapid-prototyping platform
- Defining vehicle tests plans with measurable objectives
- Optimizing estimators and controls by analyzing vehicle data
- Providing accurate feedback for design and integration improvements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Automotive control and Vehicle Dynamics
- Experience in modeling vehicle systems (tires, suspension, steering, etc.)
- Simulation of dynamic models with electro-mechanical and hydraulic actuators
- Good understanding of design processes, standards and urgencies common in fore mentioned industries
- Familiar with norms and regulations for Automotive software
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch language is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK, including embedded code generation.
- Familiar with data acquisition tools such as McLaren Atlas, Wintax or equivalent
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
Kerv Automotive is a start-up in automotive. We aim to provide “the ultimate driving fun” by developing and building a new exciting three wheeled tilting vehicle in various models, using different powertrains, including full-EV. Kerv Automotive is founded in 2015 and located in Houthalen-Helchteren (BE).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.