Say "no" the the good, so you can say "yes" to the best!
Over de functie
We are looking for a “Maintenance Engineer” for our clients team in the Dutch manufacturing site located in Dordrecht.
The candidate will be part of the Maintenance & Engineering team, reporting directly to the General manager and Production manager, and support with speed and passion the drive in executing significant investments plans and the delivery of operational targets within budget and timescale.
This is a full time and permanent position.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
• Identify and deliver improvements to existing assets;
• Coordinate the technicians team to complete reactive maintenance tasks in line with agreed priorities of safety, quality, service and cost;
• Lead the preventative maintenance program and predictive assessments;
• Implement lean/ continuous improvement activities and strategy;
• Support the full implementation of TPM maintenance approach;
• Facilitate trainings for Maintenance technicians;
• Manage suppliers/ contractors relations for support services with particular focus on timely and effective delivery and H&S standard adherence;
• Support the updating of machines history data;
• Maintain a high standard of work and promote good housekeeping throughout the factory and workshop;
• Support the management of capital projects from initial scope to final completion;
• Act as a Health and Safety leader and always ensure that all H&S issues are treated with the highest priority at all times.
• Proven 3 – 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Knowledge and Experience of preventative and predictive maintenance;
• Ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of management and staff and work as part of a team;
• Ability to work under pressure and with organizational and problem solving skills to adapt in a high pressured, 24/7 environment;
• Attitude to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities;
• Flexibility and strong can-do attitude;
• Ethics and collaborative approach.
• Hands on mentality.
• HBO level;
• Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering preferred;
• Good Knowledge of English.
Our client offers a very competitive benefits package.
Our client is a dynamic and global group of yeast and bakery ingredients companies & is part of the listed multinational Associated British Foods plc.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jim Engelhardt via telefoonnummer 06-13835803
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.