Connecting people is my passion
Over de functie
As Lean Coaches we have a passion for Lean, a passion for driving continuous improvement. In our vision becoming Lean is not a goal itself it is means to an end to be able to continuously improve. From that perspective, we want al enabling functions to become capable to continuously improve by themselves . Therefore, our long term ambition is to make ourselves redundant in improvement initiatives. In this ambition we always prioritize sustainability of the improvement over the speed of becoming redundant.
The Lean Coach position reports to Manager and is part of the Lean Team that is positioned within Philips Business Excellence, Group Business Tranformation and provides support to the enabling functions in their transformation to a more effective and efficient organization which enables the businesses to add more value in the market place.
The team currently consists of 8 Lean Coaches, working from 5 different locations (Amsterdam and Chennai). Being part of the Lean team means to work together with authentic, enthusiastic, open and driven colleagues, striving to get sustainable impact. Besides, we constantly reflect on our way of working to continuously improve.
Way of Working
We deeply believe that change needs to be fun and inspiring to succeed in performance improvement. Why would you change otherwise? Therefore our role is to bring fun and inspiration to the team members on the Shop-floo, but also to Senior Managers in the BGs and COs.
In driving the performance improvement and fostering honest dialogues between managers and professionals, we need switch between different roles. Therefore, we act as guide, coach, analyst, trainer or change manager, depending on the question. In all situations we challenge and we lead by example. We pro-activily ask our internal customers to provide us with feedback and rate our help with NPS (81% measured over the last 4 quarters on 37 initiatives).
• Create a culture in which teams focus on the needs of the (internal) customer
• Focus on sustainable results, instead of short term wins
• Develop internal Lean capabilities at all levels within the organization
• Coach team members and management on the consistent Lean behaviours
• Challenge team members on their next step to take, not offer solutions
• Actively provide compliments and constructive feedback (tops and tips)
• Support the team in achieving their target condition based on current condition and direction
• Encourage others to take the biggest small next steps (experiment)
• You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree
• You are Black Belt certified and have at least 5 years experience within in Lean
• You speak and write Business English
• You have a passion for Lean and Continuous Improvement
• You dare to think outside of the box in making improving performance fun
• You have the ability to inspire and enthuse others
• You believe in the power of vulnerability
• Self-reflection and the willingness to constantly learn is in your DNA
• You easily connect to others at multiple levels of the organization, from Team Members on the Shop-floor to Senior Managers
• You like to work in a challenging, constantly changing international environment.
• Dependent upon assignment you travel up to 50%, mainly within the assigned region, but also globally (e.g. India)
According to Philips' standards
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sam Janssen via telefoonnummer 06-30463769
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.