Opportunities don't happen. You create them.
Over de functie
As a senior electrical design engineer you will deliver a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and processes. You'll have to take initiative in developing new products, using the latest technologies and resources and often realizing systems based on unverified specifications. As product owner (~20% of your work), you are responsible for the power infrastructure of the IGT fixed system. Within this role, you are the specialist in power, and you have to align with external and internal stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of
the design on the architecture.
• Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for designs he
• Develops on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their
• Finalizes the design specifications, schematics, drawings, codes and writes test scenarios’ for the developed modules or components.
• Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the
activities in line with the calculated budget
• Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
• Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
• Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
• Road mapping of the power infrastructure.
• Alignment with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers, customers, key markets, etc.
You possess a BSc or MSc in electrical engineering, or equivalent professional engineering experience. You have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience. In order to be successful as a electrical developer & product owner you need to have:
• Experience in full life-cycle development in the industry
• Green Belt certification or lean certification or similar experience
• System integration with global teams, SCRUM and other forms of Agile
• Demonstrated ability in reliability engineering in a matrix environment
• Experience with modeling simulation
• The drive towards quality
Boosting your career through personal and technical growth. This is our main priority at Yacht. We'll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. In addition, you'll be offered interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! Join the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry! You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a renowned contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.