Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to create a consistent and impactful social presence that will generate new business and build the reputation of Philips as a leader in health technology. As a true social and digital evangelist you are able to create a mind-blowing social strategy based on insights and performance metrics, translate this into a calendar and actively engage with the community.
So are you a creative professional, a digital native, looking for a position at the heart of the social media strategy and execution of Philips Benelux? Then this might be the job for you.
You are responsible for:
As an integral member of the brand, communications and digital team, your main responsibilities as Social Media Manager are:
- Develop and implement a social marketing strategy that translates business and marketing goals into meaningful deliverables boosting stakeholder and customer engagement.
- Develop (with agencies) compelling, engaging social programs that support our business and brand goals.
- Support marketing communications managers and marketing teams in the development of a 360° content strategy (whitepapers, videos, infographics, etc.).
- Establish and manage an effective workflow and feed integrated communications calendar with social campaigns.
- Produce and publish content across channels (social, CRM, web, media partners …) and formats (blog, videos, podcasts, tweets ...).
- Manage your communities effectively and collaborate with web-care teams.
- Understand branding and reputation management in the digital age and able to act accordingly.
- Explore new trends, tools and new social channels.
- Work closely with digital analyst to ensure integrated digital reporting.
- Master’s Degree in the field of Marketing or Business
- Native/Fluent in Dutch –other languages are a plus
- Broad understanding of full the digital spectrum beyond social in B2B and B2G; proven track record of success in driving social strategy across channels;
- A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves individual who can take control of the full social media environment;
- Must be a strategic thinker and skilled project manager who can envision and execute plans, as well as articulate them and build a business case to support recommendations;
- Familiar with Sprinklr and/or other similar publishing/monitoring tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills; natural connector and collaborator within local organization, local Markets and global Business groups
- Exhibit sound judgment to determine potential crises and ability to determine the need to elevate within the organization;
- Strong analytical skills and rigor, is data driven and has the market intelligence aptitude and capability to track and measure success.
Job title: Social Media Manager B2B
Start date; Asap
Duration; End of year with possible extension to one year total (and possible permanent position)
Hours : 40/wk
The Philips BCD (Brand Communication and Digital) team BENELUX a high performing, dynamic and strong team of professionals, all with a great drive for results and an energetic, positive team spirit. The team is located in Eindhoven (NL).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.