The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the Quality & Regulatory team and working on projects with focus on improvement of critical processes and initiatives for meeting regulation requirements and improving compliance.
This Transformation journey is exciting and challenging, you will have the opportunity to contribute in a true transformation in critical areas within an international company. At this moment there are few QMS challenging areas and new regulations which requires project based approach. We are looking to strengthen the team to successfully manage the transformation. We are looking for an expert in Project management with experience in Q&R domain.
You are responsible for
Apply standard End2End approach in the projects, to ensure plans are realized in timely and effective manner. Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used. Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting. Leads the project, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external stakeholders. Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
Leads projects within Q&R domain which lead to significant compliance improvement, implementing new regulations. Managing project team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Masters or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Quality or Business Management, preferably with experience working in regulated business.
• Strong Project and Program Management experience is required: Especially with managing implementations of new ways of working
in a large organization.
• Good understanding of Change Management theory, techniques and how to implement them into a project. Understands how to address different
types of resistance to change.
• Able to coordinate between different functions and ensure integrated plan will be executed.
• Experience in a large multinational company.
• Can operate both on strategical as tactical level w.r.t. project approach, priorities, risk management etc.
• Experience in working in Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharma, Biotech environment is a strong preference.
• Understanding of Quality Assurance principles and practices is preferred.
Next to this:
- Minimum 5-10 years in Quality and Regulatory with experience on Project Management
- Must practice analytical problem solving skills
- Proactive and able to act on own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills to manage and track deliverables
- Strong influencing skills; power of persuasion, perseverance, getting things done mentality.
- Experience/certified in project & change management
- Ability to train, coach and motivate people.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy.
We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
You are a part of IGT System Q&R team. This team consists of various functions Quality and Regulatory and you will work closely with these functions based on specific projects. You will be part of the Philips Q&R organization and will be reporting to the Q&R Program Manager of IGT Systems and Q&R Project Director IGT.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.