How are you going to make sure you're future-fit?
Over de functie
De developer of the future should have quite a lot of skills to be "future-fit". Just being able to program would become insufficient. Aside from a strong analytical ability, adaptability and creativity, you need to be communicative, you should be able to present, work under high pressure with narrow deadlines and be able to work on several projects. In short, you are expected to be a jack of all trades. You probably could use some help with that.
Our Most Dev Talent Program is established to help you in your personal developemt. During the course of 2 years you are enrolled in a development program where you get to achieve the right certificates for your professional development. After a 6-week software development training you start with an employer, located at a 1 hour max. travel from your home .
What does the program training look like?
Kickstart of 6 weeks: Fulltime training based on a business case where you will combine theory with practical assignments. Included are:
- Microsoft C# 70-483 certificate
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM-1) certificate
- Quality Software Developer
After the kickstart you will start with an employer. We focus on your technical development, divided in 6 blocks of 8 weeks. In the program we focus on subjects such as:
- Personal development: intervision, coaching, e-study, workshops
- Frontend development
Programming isn't for everyone. We like to invest in professional who have ambition. That's why we're looking for talents who want to invest in themselves and want to make a career for themselves as well. Important is that you want to become a Software Developer. To be eligible for our Most Dev Talent Program, the following is important:
- You have recently finsihed a Bachelor or Master education and are interested in coding;
- You are a EU-resident;
- You have proven analytical and statistical knowledge, coding is a plus;
- You are ready to commit to a 2-year program;
- You speak English fluently, Dutch is a plus;
- You can specify why you want to be a programmer.
- Our Talent Program offers a 2-year contract with Yacht. After the program you can enroll in our medior or senior program;
- In the 2-year contract you can expect a starting salary of €2.340,- with great benefits e.g. holidays, pension.
- We will look for employers near you, we take into account your travelling distance a well as an in-depth challenge for an assignmet.
The start of this program will be April, 3rd 2018. Together with other likeminded talents, you will be trained in an English setting.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mark van Dommelen via telefoonnummer 06-83800059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.