Software development is booming and will be increasingly important in the future
Over de functie
The developer of the future should have quite a lot of skills to be "future-fit". Just being able to program would become insufficient. Aside from a strong analytical ability, adaptability and creativity, you need to be communicative, you should be able to present, work under high pressure with narrow deadlines and be able to work on several projects. In short, you are expected to be a jack of all trades. You could probably use some help with that.
Our Most Dev Talent Program is a 2 year program in which we focus on your development. During the course of 2 years you get trained technically as well as on a personal level. You will achieve certifications to qualify you're compentence. We also coach you on your soft skills which we will gradually develop to ensure a succesful career in line with your ambitions.
What does the program training look like?
You start of in a class of 10-12 talents in a 6-week training to learn the fundaments of C#.NET software development. You will develop a product for a client through collaborating in a group. After this training you will start with an employer. Having started with an employer, we will continue on training you where we further develop your technical and personal skillset:
- Personal development: intervision, coaching, e-study, workshops
- Java, Front-end development, Security, Angular, Design Patterns, Threading & Concurrency and more
We like to invest in professional who have ambition and a solid motivation. That's why we're looking for talents who want to invest in themselves and want to make a career for themselves as a software developer. To be eligible for our Most Dev Talent Program, the following is important:
- You have recently finished a Bachelor or Master education in ICT or Science/Engineering;
- You are a EU-resident, have a dependent visa or achieved a degree in a top 200 university;
- You have proven analytical and statistical knowledge, coding is a plus;
- You are ready to commit to a 2-year program;
- You speak English fluently, Dutch is a plus;
- You can specify why you want to be a programmer.
The start of this program will be in September 2018.
- Our Talent Program offers a 2-year contract with Yacht. After the program you can enroll in our medior or senior program;
- At the start of the 2-year contract you can expect a starting salary of €2.340,- with great benefits e.g. holidays, pension.
- We will look for employers near you, we take into account your travelling distance a well as an in-depth challenge for an assignment.
What do our own developers say about Yacht:
"Within Yacht there is a very nice Most Dev community. This is a community for all developers within Yacht to share knowledge and do fun activities. For example, we recently had a VR-event where we were shooting zombies, I gave a several knowledge sessions about Test Driven Development and soon there's a new knowledge session planned about Xamarin."
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mark van Dommelen via telefoonnummer 06-83800059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.