Sommige mensen dromen van grootse dingen, terwijl anderen wakker blijven en ze realiseren!
Over de functie
The role of NMR specialist is crucial for the development of new type of inks for an increasing
application range. Your researching mindset, strong planning skills and your eye for details enable you to be successful in this role. For product development projects and within your team you are the expert in this arena. With your experience gained, you are able to tackle analytical challenges and develop new measuring methods. In this role you
- Handle and perform a variety of analyses requests for research and development projects
- Develop and transfer new measurement methods and protocols
- Perform research as well as contribute to maintenance and improvement of the equipment involved
- Are responsible for the planning and execution of raw materials analyses to support the production of inks
- Analyze chemical matter with modern data analyses techniques
To be successful in this role you have to develop a good understanding of what is going on in the different teams within both R&D and production. Also, you make sure you are up to date with the latest developments in your area of expertise and develop further methods, analyses and protocols to support projects in the best possible way.
We offer you a challenge in a knowledge based and informal organization where you create and share knowledge, translate this knowledge into innovation and interface with different product development projects. This makes that your role is crucial for the development and success of our future applications and products. Moreover, we expect you to influence and improve future products by making smart decisions balancing feasibility and market focus.
You bring along passion for analytical chemistry and measurement tooling combined with an entrepreneurial attitude and drive for results.
Furthermore, you meet the following criteria:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, or similar.
- Proven track record showing extensive knowledge of and experience with NMR spectroscopy (5+ years for BSc, 3+ years for MSc).
- Proven affinity for analyses and measurements.
- Strong organizing and decision making skills and pragmatic with an analytical view.
- Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Part of our Research & Development organization, the department Analysis & Measurements (35 employees) contributes to product developments and research subjects from an expertise point of view. The department houses several specialist measurement techniques, develops and ensures sufficient knowledge on crucial subjects related to printing technologies and maintains relations with external (research) partners. Within this department you are part of the Chemical Analysis team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.