Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
- Analysis of transmission problems for automatic transmissions, dual-clutch transmissions and hybrid transmissions
- Optimization of transmission control functions for automatic transmissions, dual-clutch transmissions and hybrid transmissions
- Consideration of driveability under all operating conditions
- Ensuring shifting comfort through validation of the shifting process from the concept phase to series approval
- Participation in multi-week, worldwide test drives (about 2-3 times a year) to optimize and verify coordination under extreme climatic conditions
- Graduated in engineering from the field of automotive engineering or technician with a degree in automotive engineering
- Knowledge regarding the functionality of the mentioned gear types as well as the application software INCA and / or CANape
- Ideally, first work experience in transmission series development / coordination or equivalent prior knowledge through internships, studies or diploma theses in the automotive industry
- Willingness to stay abroad for several weeks as part of test drives (2-3 times a year) as well as for use at the customer site
- Fluent German in spoken and written, basic knowledge of the English language
- Good MS Office knowledge
- High degree of flexibility, readiness and resilience
- Team orientation, but also independent and autonomous way of working
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
FEV engineers find solutions to future challenges in markets across the globe. We address new challenges presented by our customers and apply the latest tools and techniques in developing solutions. In a marketplace in which a single powertrain or vehicle might be homologated into multiple global markets, our customers value our international experience.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.