Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
- System analysis and specification of system transmission requirements with the customer
- Expansion of the modular FEV transmission software architecture
- Specification of functional requirements for software components and functions
- Creation of specification models in Simulink/TargetLink
- Creation of system and functional test specifications
- Review of the implemented Matlab Simulink/TargetLink models
- Validation of the specified functionalities on HiL or in the Vehicle
- Basic application of the functions with INCA or CANape
- Participation on global testdrives, lasting several weeks'- Engineering studies
- Knowledge in the area of function development
- Knowledge about automatic transmissions is prefered
- Knowledge in handling of Matlab Simulink/TargetLink and application software as inca and/or CANape is prefered
- Analytic and organizational approach
- Team oriented but also independent and self-dependent working style
- Fluent in English both writen and spoken
- Driving License Class B
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
FEV engineers find solutions to future challenges in markets across the globe. We address new challenges presented by our customers and apply the latest tools and techniques in developing solutions. In a marketplace in which a single powertrain or vehicle might be homologated into multiple global markets, our customers value our international experience.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.